Report It !

Members of the public are able to report various matters directly to the relevant organisation.  Please see below for details.

Emergency Services – dial 999 and request the relevant service.

For non-urgent Police matters, residents can contact Norfolk Constabulary via or by dialling 101.

For non-ugent medical matters, residents can contact the NHS via or by dialling 111.

For highways matters (potholes, signposts, obstructions on the road etc.) residents can report issues directly to Norfolk County Council Highways Department via

For fly tipping, residents can report issues directly to South Norfolk Council via

For water leakes, residents can report issues directly to Anglian Water via

Any matters relating to play areas in Chedgrave, the Brian Clarke Room, Chedgrave Common, streetlights with the Chedgrave Parish Council sticker or bins, benches and bus-shelters can be reported to Chedgrave Parish Council via [email protected]

Thank you!